Movin’ Right Along…

6 May
Awww.....

Awww…..

Here is my li’l ol’ booth when I first opened back in July/August. I have four things for sale left from that original set-up.

Shiny!

Shiny!

And here is my new and improved booth…in the same mall (Gas Lamp Too across from 100 Oaks Mall in Nashville) but much closer to the front of the store, in a newer and slightly larger location.

Getting bigger, getting better!

Getting bigger, getting better!

I still have the same mix of 1950’s kitchenware/dinnerware/décor, but I have slightly more room to put it now, and I’m a little easier to find! The new booth is T194 and I’m on an outside wall. If you make a big loop around the mall, you can’t miss me. Here’s what’s new…a set of Blue Heaven including three serving pieces.

SUPER-cute!

SUPER-cute!

Blue Heaven is a fantastic entry-level set of dishware for the mid-century enthusiast on a budget. First off, the adorable atomic design just can’t be beat. And secondly, Blue Heaven was originally sold in grocery stores, so there’s a lot of it out there (although, weirdly, this is only the second time I’ve ever found any of it…my first piece was a World’s Longest Yard sale find on a huge table of stuff marked $1). Also, it was a large set with every kind of specialty-sized casserole and go-along you could imagine, so there are lots of fun and interesting pieces. Check out Blue Heaven on Ebay for a really good overview. I have a platter, pie plate and cake plate in the booth as well as 6 dinner plates and a set of 4 cups and saucers.

Let’s hope the rain goes away this week and the estate sale luck is good…I’m ready for some warm weather and some new finds….xoxo, LaurenT

6 Responses to “Movin’ Right Along…”

1. itwasjudith May 6, 2013 at 1:35 pm #

congratulations for the move and the new shiny booth 🙂 in a way, it\s good that I’m not close nearby, or else I would end up making a dent in my wee budget! love to read your posts, thanks

2. earthakitsch May 6, 2013 at 1:35 pm #

Oh, I’m so glad! When I went to find your booth last time, I walked the entire store and couldn’t find it. Then I noticed a little niche of booths that kind of cut off from the others. I’m glad that you’ll have more exposure. Your booth is one of the very best ones in there for sure (and so cute!) and people need to see what you’ve got going on!

3. Heather Lovelette Dotchel May 6, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

I love love love it.

4. rae May 6, 2013 at 4:11 pm #

oh i’m glad you got to move! that mall is SO CONFUSING (but not as bad as the original) and i always had to search and search for your booth, even if i had been there earlier in the trip!

5. Lisa May 6, 2013 at 6:06 pm #

So pretty! I really like the blue heaven dishes WITH SERVING PIECES, how cool is that to have a whole starter set there for your buyers to snag up? I need to get out to Gas Lamp and get a gander at your new (prime real estate, near the cash register!) location!

6. Thriftcore May 7, 2013 at 1:56 pm #

Your space is beautiful! Definitely inspires me to get moving on a revamping for my own antique mall spot!